RIDGID 31652 Quick-Acting Tubing Cutters Model 154
Capacity 48 - 116 mm
Quick-Acting Tubing Cutters with New X-CEL Features
• Models 151-156 feature a quick-acting design, I-beam construction, hardened wear surfaces and
thrust bearing slide assemblies for smooth operation.
• All Models now include an X-CEL Knob and X-CEL Pin for quicker cutting and wheel replacement.
• Available in models for plastic pipe or metallic tubing.
• Models 151 and 152 feature fold-away reamers.
• Model 151-ML is suitable for cutting multilayer tubing.
• Model 151 CSST is designed for cutting corrugated stainless steel tubing.
RIDGID® Quick-Acting plastic cutter models are equipped to easily convert to cut
copper or other metallic tubing.
1. Remove spare copper cutting wheel from knob.
2. Reverse knob position so that the “Cu" notation is visible inside the knob.
3. Screw knob back on to handle.
4. Using the X-CEL Wheel Pin, you can quickly replace the existing plastic cutting wheel with the
copper cutting wheel. You’re now ready to cut copper, aluminum, and brass tubing.
5. When you wish to revert to plastic cutting, follow the same instructions but make sure to reposition
knob so that "PE" and "PVC" notations are visible inside knob.