• Overall Length: 7-1/8"
• Wider grip design provides larger load bearing area.
• Forged from chrome vanadium steel for greater durability and strength.
• Effectively cuts most hardened wire, ACSR, bolts, screws, and nails.
• Diamond-serrated jaws and hardened cutting edges for optimum cutting and gripping performance.
• Through-hardened steel for longer life.
• Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications.
• Rugged riveted construction for smooth precise action.
• Dipped Grip: doubled layered vinyl handles for comfort and slip resistance.
• Handles allow for easy storage of tools in pouches and tool bags.
Note: This is not an insulated tool.